Singapore Governess and Tutor
This position is being managed by International Senior Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to email@example.com
An international family living in Singapore are looking for a governess for their 4 children. They have their own nannies so your focus is education in all subjects. 3 girls 12, 10 & 7 and the youngest a boy of 5. They are have varied interests amongst them, horse riding, gymnastics and dancing. Baking and cooking together, learning through play for the younger is important. The older children are independent learners but the younger two need more support.
The family are looking fora caring and professional person who can continue supporting them as their current Governess has in etiquette, someone who is a good communicator and discreet. All staff have longevity with this family and they hope you will too.
- Monday to Friday, around 10 hours a day at times Saturdays too to make up for time lost when extracurricular activities take up time.
- When the children go back to school, supporting them in their after school activities
- Study time each day before dinner, sometimes its 3 hours sometimes more and less
- Getting to know the family on zoom before the start date
- No trials as visa process is intricate
- Flexibility to travel with the family if required
- English speaking to native level
- Degree level educated
- Must be able to teach the 6 core subjects through to A levels
- Ability to help with learning to be able to have entrance to UK schools important for the family.
- Children are learning the ESB curriculum
- If you speak and can teach French wonderful but not a deal breaker.
- Confident swimmer
- If you are driver good but the family have drivers
- Positive, discreet team player
- Professional at all times
Package is very negotiable for the right person.
- Accommodation included one bedroom self-contained apartment with kitchenette and balcony (3 min walk from residence). Utilities included.
- Company mobile phone (not for personal use).
- 25 days holiday per year which cannot be taken in term time but this is balance with additional paid holiday when not travelling with the family.
- One paid flight Home per year.
- Visa process organised by family’s office.
- Relocation costs paid (within reason).
- Job #87824