Governess Teacher Job New York and Surrounds
A Family in New York are looking for a caring and fun Governess and teacher to home school their children of 4 and 6 years old, they currently go to a Spanish immersion school. The parents want to keep up the Spanish language education. Starting September 2020 for one school year. One child is pre k and one in kindergarten. The family are looking for in person teaching one to one not a virtual scenario.
Location would either be in Callicoon NY, Manhattan or Westchester – If the person does not live within a commuting distance they would provide housing to live in during the week. The governess teacher needs to be flexible on location, because they are not sure where exactly they will be yet
- Must speak English and Spanish
- You must be living in the USA at this time
- A teaching degree and experience in pre k and kindergarten level
- Experience home-schooling in a private household scenario
- Experience living in with families
- Police checks to be supplied
- Flexible on hours for prep
- Can create fun days with educational focus
- Theme learning on curriculum
- Someone who will happily do arts and crafts with the children
- Teaching Spanish a must
- Reference required for the last 5 years of teaching or home schooling
Hours are 9am-3pm Mon-Fri plus any prep hours
Salary is to be discussed negotiable on education and experience.
Job ref no: 88178
This position is being managed by Senior International Consultant Nadine Swartz.
Please submit applications to email@example.com