Guest Experience Manager
Greycoat Lumleys' client have a unique opportunity for a Guest Experience Manager in an Exclusive Use venue in the heart of Perthshire, Scotland. There are two properties at the estate which accommodate over 20 guests. The estate is very close to a small town and surrounded by stunning scenery. The area has a wealth of outdoor pursuits to offer and is very popular with tourists both from the UK and internationally. Guests to the estate can be small groups of family and friends, fashion shoots, weddings etc.
The Guest Experience Manager will have an eye for detail and play an integral role in managing all aspects of the guest experience from the time of booking to throughout their stay. They will have a direct impact on the overall success of the business so their role is key.
The Guest Experience Manager will be a self-motivated and energetic member of the team who will take on overall responsibility for the successful day to day running of the estate. A hands on approach is required in supporting the wider team, candidates must be willing to get their hands dirty, when needed. They must be at ease to build relationships with guests, the wider team and superb local partners.
- Interacting with guests prior to their arrival
- Developing unique tailored itineraries for guests
- Arranging pre-arrival transport
- Working in partnership with Head of Housekeeping
- Welcoming guests on arrival
- Partnering with caterers and drinks
- Co-ordinating the itinerary for the guests
- Running the day-to-day operation of properties
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- Knowing the local area and what it has to offer
- Promoting Highland Experiences
- Maintaining guest confidentiality and security at all times.
- Professional, helpful and exceeding guests expectations with a 5 star service always
- Implementation of Green Sustainability strategy, and seeking opportunities to reduce the carbon footprint and impact on our land and nature
Applicants must be self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You must create a stand out, exceptional service for our guests and take huge pride in delivering bespoke experiences. Constantly looking for opportunities to always enhance the guest experience and encourage guests to return in the future.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 GPA - Relocation support and assistance in finding accommodation in the local area
Job Number: 94705
Consultant: Lesley Jones