A client of ours - a luxury hotel, private members' club and conference centre - is looking for a Guest Relations Manager to join their team ASAP.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATIONSHIPS
The Guest Relations Manager will be responsible within the guidelines laid down by the Estate and Operations Director / Senior Executive team or Managing Director for the satisfactory operation of the Resort.
1. When in the role of Guest Relations Manager you will assume responsibility for the Guest service journey across the operational departments
2. Meet all health & safety regulations, guidelines and policy, ensuring that the operational departments adhere to these.
3. Provide an efficient and friendly welcome for all users of the resort.
4. Support the operational departments at peek times.
5. Present Guest satisfaction data to the Management team.
He/she will be expected to:
1. Supervise all operational staff during shifts to ensure maximum flexibility and efficiency of staff.
2. Liaise closely with both the Estate and Operations Director and the Managing Director to ensure efficient Guest Service Delivery across the resort, and efficient administration of all Operational activities.
3. Provide back up cover and support with the operation as needed.
4. Provide an efficient and friendly service for all users of the resort.
5. Remain high profile and accessible to customers and staff at all times and take action to deal with customer feedback, complaints and suggestions, and to provide assistance and support to all departments within as required.
6. Ensure staff maintain high standards, recognising good practice and addressing poor practice with coaching and, if appropriate, referral to HOD for further training if required.
7. Devise and implement a Resort rota whilst working closely with HR/ Payroll to manage the costs and data.
8. Maintain a high level of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the resort adhering to all Health & Safety, Hygiene regulations and policy. Specifically check that all H&S logs are completed and coordinate any relevant training.
9. Report any areas needing repairs etc. and do everything to ensure such repairs are speedily corrected.
10. Carry out other duties as requested from time to time.
Salary: £28,000 GPA
Hours: 40 hours per week
Responsible Consultant: Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cristina (email@example.com)