Our client is looking for an experienced Handyman / Property Manager to work on a full-time basis who can start asap to look after a large modern property in Alderley Edge Cheshire.
The household is 2 adults with visiting grown up children, 1 dog and 2 cats so you must be animal lovers.
The couple travel frequently so you will need to be responsible for the security of the property while they are away.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
Duties will include:
- Outside maintenance of the house
- Management of building contractors
- Swimming pool maintenance
- Working with security and CCTV companies
- Taking care of outdoor furniture and outdoor pond
- Occasionally walking the dog
- Working with garden maintenance company
- Clearing leaves
- Car valets, filling with fuel and assisting with services
- Outside lighting maintenance
- Internal lightbulbs
- Liaising with window cleaners
- Ensuring outside brickwork looks clean and tidy
- Driving as and when required
- General house management and maintenance
- Extremely organised
- Good communication skills
- Good email and IT user knowledge
- Clean Driving licence
- Good knowledge of buildings and maintenance
- Good with pets
- Good references
- Current DBS check
You will be required to 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Salary on offer is either £25,000 with a company car provided or £30,000 without no car included.
Contact Laura Harrall North of England office 01298 600 414 firstname.lastname@example.org