An Exclusive Private Members’ Club in the heart of London are looking for a Banqueting Head Waiter to join their Front of House team. The Club has over 5000 members and boasts 46 bedrooms, a fine dining restaurant, 3 banqueting suites, 2 bars, 2 squash courts, a billiards room and extensive libraries. We are looking for a highly personable Head Waiter, passionate about delivering only 5 Star Service.
About the Role:
• This is a full time role, with a mixture of shifts – based on a 40 hour week, working 5 days out of 7, including evenings, and weekends.
• Duties will include the service of food and drinks to members and guests, managing functions from 5 – 150 people while delivering exceptional standards.
• You will manage teams from 1 – 15 people, and be responsible for training and developing Banqueting Supervisor and Banqueting Waiting staff.
• You will ensure that all Food Hygiene and Health & Safety policies, as well as Allergen Control Procedures are followed.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You will have previous experience of a role in a similar environment and have a friendly, customer-focused demeanour.
• You will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Banqueting Supervisor.
• You will ideally hold a WSET level 1 or equivalent.
• You will have a passion for hospitality and be someone who thrives in a busy working environment where no two shifts are ever the same.
• Be reliable, professional and an excellent team player.
• Have excellent communication skills with good spoken and written English
• £24,000 per annum
• Staff fund ( Bonus ) paid twice a year up to approx. 12% of your salary on a discretionary basis
• Uniform provided and laundered
• Contributory pension scheme after qualifying period
• Superb staff dining room and facilities
• Discount with a nearby gym.
• Excellent staff meals whilst on duty
• Live in accommodation may be available
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum – A full 1 week at Christmas
• Season ticket loan after qualifying period
• Colleague recognition and reward programs
• Exciting range of learning and development programs including visit to different vineyards
• In house training academy – SQA endorsed, IOH endorsed, CPD certified
Consultant: Darren Lewis