Head Chef, Morzine 2021/22
We are delighted to help a new client of Greycoat Lumleys find a Head Chef for their Boutique Hotel this winter in Morzine. You will be running your own kitchen alongside a sous chef.
Your duties include:
- Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, 4 course dinner to an Exceptional standard
- Menu deign
- Orders/ Budget/ Stock control
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen, attention to hygiene standards
- Carte de sejour, French residency or French working visas are an advantage
Past experience of working in Luxury Chalets/ Restaurants is essential.
Total package on offer:
- up to €2,500 net per month, depending on experience.
- Skis, Boots, Lift Passes etc
- Food and Beverage
For exceptional British chefs, the client is prepared to help you with your visa process at your own cost
Consultant: Rachel Dewar
Job No: 97617