An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef to join a catering venue based in Nottinghamshire, a 25-minute drive from Nottingham. The prestigious venue is comprised of a country house with a new fully equipped kitchen, 20 rooms where guests can stay over and outdoor space.
The events they cater for are mostly weddings, for 60 to 120 people, however they also cater for other event settings and conferences. The menus can vary and include British, European, Indian and Turkish cuisines, however other cuisines are also introduced depending on the client’s request. The Head Chef would develop bespoke menus, so a creative approach and new ideas are welcome.
The company focuses on seasonal, fresh ingredients and flavours, and is looking for a hands-on Head Chef that can take the food to the next level, organising the production and coordinating a brigade of three chefs to deliver an unforgettable experience to their clients.
- Discount at the golf club
- Friendly environment and great atmosphere
- Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 GPA DOE + overtime
- 40 hours 5 days per week on a rota basis
- Location: Nottinghamshire
- Responsible Consultant: Gabriel Fracassi (firstname.lastname@example.org)