An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef to join a hospitality group and manage the kitchen of a gastropub in Barton, Oxfordshire. The pub is based in a stunning location in Oxfordshire and has its opening planned for the next few months. The gastropub is being refurbished and the venue is set to become a destination gastropub in the countryside.
The Head Chef will manage all food aspects of the business, including the gastropub's menu for the opening, costs, P&L, suppliers, staff hiring and training, and health and safety.
The gastropub will focus on seasonal, fresh ingredients and flavours, accompanied by quality drinks.
- Working closely with the brigade and General Manager to deliver great food and experience to their customers
- Motivating and managing teams to deliver great food to the customers
- Overseeing all aspects and operations across the back of house
- Managing budgets and costs, being responsible for the budget in the kitchen
- Having overall responsibility for all H&S in the kitchen
- Ensuring a great service is in operation throughout the property