A Head Chef is needed in Qatar to head up the private kitchens of an extremely private family.
The Household is run like a small boutique 6 star hotel and the client is only looking to interview very Experienced Chefs with proven kitchen Management on their CV.
The successful candidate would be responsible for leading a kitchen team of four to provide round the clock service to the family and their guests. The Job requires high amounts of responsibility but offers an excellent remuneration package and other perks.
The Job entails a 6 day 50/55 Hour working week and may require some travel with the family in the very near future. The role will require complete dedication the the family.
- Manage a kitchen of 4 other staff
- The family comprises 5 children and 2 Adults but often entertain extended family
- The family love healthy family eating without repetition in the daily menu.
- They need someone who is also able to provide a show and prepare Michelin Level food when required
- Run the entire kitchen operation
- Scheduling – stock hygiene
- Six day working week - 50/55 Hours per week
- Accommodation provided
- 1 Month of annual leave per year
- 1 Return flight per year
- A Mobile phone provided for work purposes only
- Health insurance provided
- A Qatari ID and residency would be provided and the candidate would be set up with a Qatari bank account for tax free earnings.
- Previous experience managing a kitchen operation is essential
- Important that the candidate is able bodied, fit and healthy
This position will suit a Chef looking to add incredible experience to an already rich CV who is looking to earn well and can adapt to changes of environment quickly. This role needs a leader used to managing busy operations.
Salary - £90/95K Per year
Owning Consultant - Archie McClintock - email@example.com