Full-Time Live-Out Head Housekeeper Job in Mayfair, London
A family of 3 based in Mayfair are looking for an experienced Head Housekeeper to help in their large house. The family have 2 teenagers’ children and also employ a Nanny and 2 Housekeepers.
Completing the family are 2 pet dogs.
Duties will include:
- Keep the house fully stocked in all aspects and stock control
- Liaise with tradesmen, contractors and third parties
- Cleaning and organising
- Laundy and ironing, including dry cleaners
- Creation & implementation of household manuals and inventories.
- Managing and supervising housekeeping staff.
- Managing guest arrivals and preparation of guest rooms.
- Organising daily tasks, timetables, and rotas for house staff.
- Booking appointments for principal and children.
- Organising events and parties in house
- Managing timesheets and expense reports.
- Management of wardrobes, as well as digitising of all new items.
- Total care of the 2 dogs – vet appointments, groomers, caring for them when family is away
- working around the principal’s diary.
- Daily meal and menu planning and prepping as such.
- Basic cooking of meals for the family, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Packing and unpacking for travelling
- Ordering and arranging of fresh flowers weekly.
- Assisting children with all their needs, such as tutoring, school related issues (ordering of textbooks, personal items, and anything they require).
- Assisting with booking and managing children’s appointments
- Managing guests and staff when they arrive.
- Ensuring the garden is in great order all the time.
- Submitting invoices to head office to ensure all private appointment invoices from the principal get paid.
- Managing staff holiday leave, sick leave etc.
- Running errands for the principal and children.
- Liaising with team members at different houses to pass on valuable info regrading diets, dogs, luggage, family movements and wardrobe.
- Managing all incoming post, parcels and deliveries and dealing with them as necessary
- Proxy Parenting when required
The ideal candidate for this role will be reliable, attentive to details, discreet, professional and very good communicator and extremely organised.
You must be child and pet friendly
House: Large House
Hours: Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week
Vacancy Number: 103072
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane