Live Out - Head of Household/Security
An International client of Greycoat Lumleys based in Central London are looking to recruit for a new role in their prestigious household which is fully staffed. The UHNW family have school aged children and the family travel extensively but don’t have a planned schedule of travel so you are required to be flexible when they are in residence.
You will work directly for the Principal advising him on security of the property and family members, you will be required to oversee household staff and have excellent attention to detail.
It is essential that you have a Military background, hold a PCO licence and have worked within a Private Household in a similar role.
- Confidential and personal advisor to the Principal
- Ensuring safety of principal and family members
- Risk assessments
- Establishing and maintaining secure environments
- Maintaining security of household and vehicles
- Driving duties and escort vehicle if required
- Event security/ guest reception
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the Principal and plan accordingly
- Adaptable to the dress and occasion as appropriate to the Principal
- Experience in the delivery of a discreet, confidential and unobtrusive service
- Overseeing Household Staff
- You are required to have a UK driving licence
Salary – Competitive package
Start Date – October 2020
Responsible Consultant – Aaron Lebon
Job ID - 89008