A client of ours -a luxury hotel, private members` club and conference centre is looking for Health and Safety Administrator to join their team ASAP.
Health and Safety Administrator
To develop and implement Health and Safety best practice, ensuring the Company complies with current health and safety legislation with the administration implementation across the Estate, Work proactively with managers to establish key administrational tasks and maintain safe systems of work and a safe environment for all stakeholders. Work in the development and implementation of the business continuity planning process.
- To ensure the Health & Safety Policy is implemented with the administration tasks consistently across the organisation.
- To support the development, and evaluation of the Five Year and Annual Health & Safety Plan for the Company and to contribute to the development and delivery of the Company’s Business Plan.
- To identify and meet employee training needs in relation to H&S.
- Liaise with HR to ensure record keeping training sessions for managers and frontline employees are maintained.
- Support managers to maintain safe systems of work and implement best practice.
- To work with managers and staff to ensure risk assessments are prepared and reviewed as necessary.
- To assist line managers in implanting H&S systems and procedures to meet specific requirements, such as accident reporting, COSHH, in a consistent and effective manner.
- To support the senior management team to carry out audits to evaluate the effectiveness of H&S systems and procedures and identify and implement improvements.
- To manage the collection, storage and analysis of accident and other H&S data and to produce management reports, identify trends and recommend action.
- To support any investigations from an administration capacity or, where appropriate, to assist others to investigate the circumstances and cause of accidents and take necessary steps to prevent a recurrence,
- Keeping written records of the investigation and action taken.
- To adhere to the resort Core Standards at all times.
- To make suggestions that will drive forward performance, promote value for money, challenge and help resolve service delivery problems.
- To undertake any other duties, as requested by management, commensurate with the grade of the post.
- Support all departments achieving 100% completion to all statutory compliance and documentation.
- Update and manage all internal policies and procedure
- Create and maintain an accurate, efficient and user-friendly filing system ensuring that reports and documents are easily found.
- Help manage the information distribution involved in safety management using the document control system for contractors and projects (internal and external)
- 40 Hours per week
- Salary £23,000 GPA
- Start date ASAP
- Consultant: Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org