A client of ours -a luxury hotel, private members` club and conference centre is looking for Hotel Receptionist to join their team ASAP. You will report to the Head Receptionist to assist in delivering maximum occupancy of bedrooms whilst adhering to accommodation strategy and departmental standards.
- Ensure a warm, courteous and professional manner when communicating with customers.
- Ensure all guests’ needs are handled quickly and efficiently so achieving the high standard of customer service
- Ensure maximum bedroom occupancy using yield management practices as directed by Hotel Reception management team.
- Input hotel reservations efficiently and complete all administration procedures accurately.
- Ensure all corporate bedroom bookings are attached to the correct company profile.
- Process all cancellations and no shows in line with company policy and billing instructions.
- Ensure good product knowledge of all the Resort facilities and up sell whenever possible.
- Comply with all shift procedures including ‘opening’ and ‘closing’ as detailed in SOP manual.
- Liaise across other resort departments with regard to operational matters.
- Be fully aware of the Resort Health & Safety requirements as detailed in the Employment Manual and contingency manual e.g. fire, ambulance emergency etc. The department is an emergency focal point and all staff must be fully conversant in all emergency procedures.
- Have previous experience of working on a hotel reception
- Confident in ability to report any guest comments or complaints to the relevant manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Take pride in your uniform and presentation
- Happy to attend any relevant courses and/or meetings as instructed by the Line Manager or Hotel Manager.
- Willing to work flexibly to achieve the hotel standards
- Willing to carry out other duties as identified from time to time, this job description reflects the current situation, but is subject to change.
- Have a friendly outlook
For more details, a full job specification can be sent over to applicants
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (firstname.lastname@example.org )