A client of ours - a luxurious Member's Club with an astonishing historical background in Central London is looking for a House keeping Assistant
The role holder will work as part of the wider hospitality team to deliver exceptional service to the Members and their guests.
- Perbox benefit
- Generous holiday allowance increasing.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions.
- Meals on duty
- Training and development opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and a good level of spoken and written English.
- A positive, friendly, and helpful attitude and demeanour
- Excellent grooming and presentation standards.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Previous experience in a similar position and organisation.
- Complete all duties as detailed on the checking lists provided by Housekeepers.
- Carry out the cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms as allocated (up to14 per day once fully trained).
- Ensure all clean linen is taken from the Linen Room and soiled linen returned as required.
- Take guest's personal laundry to Linen Room.
- Complete additional morning duties as required, always keeping corridors on own section clean and tidy.
- Ensure trolleys are kept tidy and well stocked.
- Keep cupboard and all service areas clean and tidy.
- Provide housekeepers with information regarding the state of rooms to ensure guests’ room requirements are met in time for check in.
- Other daily duties as set out by the duty Housekeeper.
- Return any lost property to Housekeeping Office suitably marked.
- Be correctly always dressed whilst on duty, you must provide your own suitable footwear which must be non-slip with a fully covered sole
- Work with colleagues to reduce energy costs and consumable waste across the Club
- Promote the facilities to increase sales throughout the resort
- Work flexibly to achieve the resort Standards
- Carry out other duties as identified from time to time, this job description reflects the current situation, but is subject to change
- 40 Hours per week
- Salary £ 21,000 GPA plus 1,500 tips
- Start date ASAP
- Job Reference (100172)
- Consultant Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org