**PLEASE NOTE TO APPLY YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE UK AND FRANCE**
We are pleased to have a wonderful position based mainly in France, for a professional couple, managing their households in rural SW France and London.
This hands-on House Manager position will be based 9-10 months of the year in SW France, maintaining the property, performing basic tasks around the house as well as supervising and managing the daily cleaner and the two gardeners. Up to two months of the year will be in London, helping to manage two properties for this British couple.
Must haves to be considered
- Willing to be a hands-on House Manager
- Be able to stay in the property when the principals are away
- Must be able to work legally in the UK & France
- Must be able to speak good to fluent French
- Must be a driver
- Must have a proven track record in House Management
A quite beautiful apartment in the local town will be provided whilst the principals are in residence. When the Principals are away you will be able to live in a self-contained flat on the property for security reasons. Accommodation provided for the periods in the UK
Consultant: Andy Hodges
Job No. 92948