A Singaporean based client of our is looking for a House Manager to manage their primary residence in Singapore. The House Manager must speak English, Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesian as a basic requirement. The is a hands on role for a busy household and you must be prepared to get stuck in where required.
- Managing the property and being responsible for all of the staff
- Conversing with the other staff, most of whom only speak Bahasa
- Some cooking required and some basic plating as well
- Managing the housekeeping and implementing housekeeping SOPs
- Maintaining good service standards at all times
- Live in on the property
- Have experience in managing a team of staff
- Are able to write and manage SOPs
- Are extremely organised
- Enjoy cooking and are able to prepare basic meals
- Have a good eye for details and good attention to detail
- Can train the staff well in the housekeeping department
- Have a high level of standards and expectations for the role
- Have worked in the hospitality industry for many years
- Love cooking and have a genuine interest in it.
Experience of working in private households would be beneficial but not essential. You must come from a hospitality background though.
Accommodation is provided on site.
Responsible Consultants: Diana (email@example.com) and Andy (firstname.lastname@example.org)