House Manager Job
A client of ours is looking for a super organised House Manager to work in their St Johns Wood apartment. The candidate we are looking for must be a great multi tasker, organised and have knowledge of running a busy household. Communication is key in this role, you must keep the principal up to date of all tasks that has been assigned to you and they must be done in a timely manner. The family are a semi formal family who requires professional and friendly candidate.
Your duties will involve but not limited to:
- Managing the 3 housekeepers
- Managing 2 drivers
- Managing 2 Chefs and smooth operation for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Insure to have professional service providers to maintain the house
- Insure the house is operational and well maintained 365 days a year like a 7 start hotel/facility
- Have the capability to recruit professional staff when it is required to improve standard
- Managing any refurbish projects that may happen
- All household admin
- Taking care of all guests and family members arriving at the house
- Main point of contact for staff and principal
- Oversee the operation as a whole to make sure the home is run smoothly and efficiently
- Make sure all IT equipment is in fully working order
- Hands on when needed
Salary - £55-65K depending on exp.
Core days are Monday - Friday but in emergency you will be on call to solve any problems that arise.