Live in (or out) House Manager / PA / Childcare Position in Zurich.
A quite lovely family in Switzerland are looking for a full- time live-in or live–out House Manager/PA with some Childcare experience in Zurich. This family has two children a daughter who is 16 and a son who is 11, apart from managing the house, the daily cleaner and helping the principal with Personal Assistance. This family also have a 1 year old Labrador so it is essential that you are comfortable around animals however they do have a dog walker who will come daily. This position is sole charge and the family are looking for someone who is reliable, trustworthy and flexibly as things are constantly changing. You also need to be comfortable with proxy parenting, school runs and helping with homework, although they have tutors.
- Managing the household, the daily cleaner and all household admin
- Helping with travel arrangements, events, inventory management
- Organising maintenance, managing contractors and projects
- Dropping the children to the bus station
- Helping with homework and school projects
- Taking the children to a variety of different after school activities
- Cooking, although not essential
- PA duties
- Days: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 7am – 7pm
- Driver: Yes – car provided
- Qualifications – bonus
- Other staff employed: Dog walker and cleaner
- Pets: Dog 1 year old Labrador
- Travel – possibly in the future
- Salary – Negotiable
- Start date: Mid-June Earliest (moving into a new home in July)
- Languages: German speaker would be ideal and fluent in English, Spanish is a bonus
- Accommodation: Top floor of the house - own bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
Consultants – Andy Hodges
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 92455