House Manager/Butler job
A returning client of our has bought a house in Chelsea and will be in need of a House manager/Butler from when they move into it in the the summer. The couple have 7 children, with only the three youngest boys living at home. The other children go to boarding school and will visit time to time. The father is abroad a lot and is only in the country 2.5 months a year so you will be expected to work longer hours when he is here.
This is a informal household however service expectations are high
We are looking for someone who will be front of house and client facing so being presentable is key.
- Liasing with the staff in their international properties abroad
- In charge of packing suitcases and making sure everything is organised before travel
- Serving of drinks and meals (Informal)
- Personal shopping
- Making sure fridges and bars are fully stocked with family preferences
- Light cleaning duties
- Liasing with Chef on meals and meal times
House: 6 x bedrooms
Hours: 5 day week when family not in residence, days off during the week. Flexible hours depending on family’s schedule. When the family are in residence all hands-on deck up to 7 days a week.
Salary: £45K - £50K
Start: July 2021
Consultant to contact: Jules le Roux