House Manager/Butler Job
A new client of Greycoat Lumleys is on the search for a live-in House Manager for her property in Gloucestershire in which is currently her full-time residence. This will be on a one-year contract due to the client relocating out of the UK.
The household is home to the client and her lady and her lovely old dog. Other staffing within the household includes a housekeeper who has been with the client for the past 20 years and a full-time Gardener. This is a relaxed residence, but she is looking for someone who know boundaries and formality.
The client is looking for a candidate to overlook the general management of the house. On top of this, at times, the candidate will provide butler service
Duties will involve:
- Driving her to the airport and to London and back 2 x a week (Land Rover)
- Light cooking - meals for her to heat up on occasion if she does not feel like cooking for herself
- Overseeing all maintenance
- Shopping and running errands
- Making tea and coffee
- Help around the house as needed
Accommodation: 2-bedroom cottage provided (all bills included). Unfortunately no partners or pets.
Working hours: 5 days a week
Salary: £40K gpa
Job number: 103253