House Manager/Butler Job
A beautiful home in Weybridge is looking for someone to manage their home. You will be looking after a couple and their grown up children who also live in the same property.
Standards are high but this is a casual home on a day to day basis, they do like to entertain once a month where you will be required to be more formal.
- Staff management
- Cars management (organising car service, cleaning, arranging customs, car registration, etc.)
- Wardrobe management for one person only (organising clothing, preparing outfits, etc.)
- Diary keeping for each member of the family (adjustable)
- Organising events and parties (occasional)
- Bills management
- Managing outside furniture (checking weather and covering furniture up if rain is expected, jointly with the house keeper)
- Accepting deliveries
- Organising bookings for restaurants, theatres, events, etc.
- Formal table service for events, informal table service on day to day basis.
- Serving tea and drinks
- Cocktail making skills, wine and whiskey knowledge
- Silverware cleaning
- Shoe cleaning
Tuesday - Saturday ( Sunday and Monday off)
£60K gross per annum
Due to the amount of people applying for the role unfortunately we cannot respond to everyone who applies. Thank you for your understanding.