Live in House Manager/Head of Housekeeping job
This role provides management, supervision, coordination and execution of the day-to-day housekeeping and other services of a mansion in St James's Park.
The successful candidate shall liaise, plan and manage the housekeeping services and any other required activities to ensure optimal utilization of all resources, hence minimizing operational cost and overheads.
He/she should demonstrate:
- Excellent housekeeping/hospitality background (5 stars’ hotels),
- Excellent management skills,
- Excellent concierge services,
- Some understanding of basic accounts/finance,
- Sound judgement and be able to handle multi-tasking jobs,
- Be a good character and communicate efficiently with wide range of people,
- Calm and act wisely in hard times and under stress,
- Innovative and dynamic,
- Able to respond to some after-hours calls promptly and act efficiently,
- Sometimes require attendance to office after hours and/or weekends.
The Scope of work:
- Manage and supervise all aspects of housekeeping of a big family mansion in London.
- Concierge services (backed up by London Office).
- Setting up policy and procedures for staff.
- Accounts/Petty cash.
- Basic HR duties.
- Over all well-being of the staff including Health and Safety procedures.
- Previous experience with 5 stars’ hotels (min 2 yeas).
- Previous experience with VIP/Private households (min 2 years).
- Ability and knowledge ins preparing policy and procedures for (Food and Beverage “F&B”, concierge, and other housekeeping activities),
- Hire and train new and existing staff if needed
Accommodation - Bedroom with en-suite
Salary - £50-60K GPA
Responsible Consultant: Jules le Roux - email@example.com