Live In Housekeeper / Companion job in Wimbledon , London
A single lady living in leafy South West London is looking for a gentle and experienced Housekeeper/Companion to help in her around the house. She also has two pet dogs and employs daily dog walkers, a Housekeeper who works Friday to Sunday and a part time Cleaner who works Monday, Wednesday & Fridays.
It is essential that you can drive for running errands!
Your duties will include:
- Daily upkeep of the house, cleaning & laundry
- Occasional ironing - this is mostly sent out
- Cooking simple daily meals
- Running errands, for example to the dry cleaners
- Assisting the lady into and out of the elevator
- Getting up in the night if the lady needs your help/assistance and in the bathroom
- Helping when showering & dressing
- Travel to Europe if needed
The ideal candidate for this role will have a sweet nature, be proactive and ensure the house runs smoothly.
House: 2 storeys, 3 bedrooms
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 7.30pm (with break in the day).
Accommodation: Your own private double bedroom & bathroom across the hall
Salary: £550 - £600 net per week which approximately equates to £38,584 - £42,640 gross per annum
Start: When the right person is found
Vacancy Number: 94297
Consultant to contact: Dominique Keen