Live- Out and Live- In Housekeeper/ Cook/ Driver Job Near Maidenhead
Salary: Approx £35,000 flexible depending on experience and skills
Our client is looking for an all-rounder for their busy and happy family as a "mother's help" role. They need someone who loves cooking healthy meals and has a knowledge of dietary requirements. They are looking for someone who can drive their children to and from school and activities. Additionally they will need to be someone who could help with housework like putting on the washing or tidying up. There are cleaners for the deep clean role but the housekeeper will ensure that the house is maintained to a tidy manner.
The right candidate will be hard-working, reliable and child friendly. This family wants someone who will become "Part of the family" with a view for a long term role.
The place has a lovely annex to be used for accommodation. This contains one bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Partners are welcome with all the right checks and balances.
Couple roles would be considered where they can contribute to the cooking and cleaning and driving and would be in the place of additional cleaners in the home.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Cooking healthy vegan dinner for the parents
- Cooking healthy meals for the children (Dinner during term time, possibly additional meals during breaks)
- Strong knowledge of vegan and meat alternatives
- Batch cooking
- Cleaning and restocking the kitchen
- It is essential you have a clean driving license
- Picking children up from school
- Dropping to activities
- Running children to programs during school holidays
- Using own car but getting reimbursed mileage
- Tidying and maintaining property
- Washing and ironing
- Putting the clothes away in correct places
- Walking the dog (Cockapoo)
Hours: 40 a week
Days: Monday to Friday. Generally you will finish at 7pm however some flexibility when it comes to days as you may need to occasionally baby sit
Salary: Approx £35,000 depending on experience and skills
Accomodation: Annex containing one bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen.
Start date: As soon as possible
Job ID: 97021
Contact: Shannon Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)