Live-Out Position in Ascot
Salary – £38,000- £42,000
A lovely, friendly family are looking for a high calibre and experienced housekeeper for their new home in Ascot.
The housekeeper will have an eye for detail and be self-sufficient in helping to keep this house running to a five-star standard.
The housekeeper will be needed to cook healthy, simple meals for dinner, they will have an understanding of shopping for the best ingredients both online and in local surrounds.
In residence at this stunning 5 bedroom, 9000 square home is 2 adults and 3 children, with one at boarding school 3 days a week. The children will not need any care except for babysitting on Thursday nights or occasional driving.
The housekeeper duties will include:
- Hands on cleaning, organizing and tidying to a five star standard
- Changing bed linens.
- Laundry and ironing to a high level
- Cooking healthy and simple dinners
- Setting table and cleaning up dinner
- Running errands such as dry-cleaning and deliveries and school runs
- Babysitting on Thursday nights to around 10pm
- Shopping online and some local shopping
- Deep spring cleaning when principals are away
Driving is essential for the role, a car will be provided for errands but it is quite rural so it would be preferable if own car is driven to and from the property.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10am to 7pm and additional 7pm to 10pm on Thursdays.
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 gross per annum
Job ID: 91452
Consultant to contact: Shannon Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)