We wanted to assure our clients and candidates that we remain open for business, with appropriate adjustments to our working practices due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), to ensure that we’re able to deliver the same high level of service to our clients and candidates.  For more information CLICK HERE

 

Have you Applied to Register with Greycoat Lumleys?  We receive hundreds of CVs every day. We will evaluate your CV as soon as possible and if we are able to help you, someone will be in touch to discuss this further.  In the current climate we are receiving a much higher than usual volume of applications therefore we apologise in advance if you do not receive a response from us if you are not successful.

Housekeeper / Cook job

Location UK, Greater London, Chelsea
Sector Housekeeping
Job Role Housekeeper / Cook
Job Type Permanent
Employment Type Full-time
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 gross per annum
Job Number  88744
Created 23 September 2020

Live Out Housekeeper / Cook job in Chelsea , London

A family of four based in buzzing Chelsea are looking for a proactive and experienced Housekeeper/Cook to help in their 9 bedroom home. The family are Mum, Dad and their two children aged 7 and 2 years.

They already employ a House Manager, Live Out Nanny, Weekend Nanny and Part Time Cleaner.

Duties to include:

  • Cleaning – to a high standard
  • Laundry & Ironing – to a high standard
  • Daily family cooking
  • Help with children when needed

You will be an extra pair of hands to help anywhere needed around the house.

The ideal candidate will work in an efficient manner, use their own initiative, have a great attention to detail and be child friendly.

House: 3 storeys, 9 bedrooms

Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm (this will be your working hours 80% of the time – the other 20% you will need to be flexible to work additional hours as needed)

Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 gross per annum

Start: 88744

Vacancy Number: 88744

Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane

News Portal

Read all