Live Out Housekeeper / Cook job in Mayfair , Central London
A family of seven based in Central London are looking for a top notch Housekeeper/Cook. This is a central role within the household and you will be working alongside 2 existing Housekeepers.
The kitchen and adjacent areas will be your sole responsibility.
Duties to include:
- Shared housekeeping, including cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Preparing and cooking, breakfast, lunch and dinner – including prepping meals for the weekend
- Occasional cooking for small dinner parties
- General kitchen management – stock control and grocery shopping
- Occasional help with the children
- Feed pet dog daily
- Travel to their country house in Surrey on occasion and prepare meals for the family, staff and guests
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for cooking, flexible, well organised, willing to work well independently as well as part of a wider household team, and be child and pet friendly.
House: Large 6 bedroom home
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8.00am – 6.00pm & Friday, 8.00am – 7.00pm
Vacancy Number: 92965
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane