Live Out Housekeeper / Cook job in Chiswick , West London
A busy family based in Chiswick are looking for a child friendly and flexible Housekeeper/Cook to help them out. Mum and Dad have 4 children aged 9, 7, 5 & 3 years old, and completing their family are 2 small dogs.
Mum and Dad both work from home.
Your main duties will include:
- Keeping the house clean and tidy
- Laundry & ironing
- Occasional help with school pickups and drop offs (2 oldest children catch school bus + the youngest 2 attend school 5 minutes away, youngest finishes at lunch time)
- Cooking for the family – they enjoy healthy family style meals
- Occasional help with walking the dogs
- Travelling with family to France during every school holiday (see below for options on this)
The ideal candidate will be child friendly, energetic, enthusiastic, flexible and happy to muck in.
You must pet-friendly, flexible and a confident cook.
A driver is essential.
House: Large 5 bedroom detached house over 4 floors
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7.00am – 5.00pm or 8.00am – 6.00pm (same days & hours in France – with some flexibility)
Option 1: Working term time only
Option 2: Travel with the family every school holiday
Option 3: Full time during school term and part time during school holidays if you will not travel with the family (5/10 hours per week)
Salary: £negotiable for the right candidate
Start: When the right candidate is found
Vacancy Number: 88214
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane