Part time or full time Housekeeper / Cook Job in Kensington , London
A family of soon to be 5 is looking for a reliable Housekeeper/Cook to assist them on a permanent basis. The couple has 2 children aged 8 (girl) and 5 (boy) and Mum is pregnant with their 3rd child. They both work full-time from home.
The family already employs a Nanny and has a Maternity Nurse booked for when the baby arrives in May. You will have no direct childcare-related duties but being child-friendly would be very beneficial.
They reside in a 2 floor flat and have marble surfaces in their bathroom and kitchen, lots of silverware and carpeted floors in the bedrooms.
Duties to include:
- High standards of cleaning, laundry, and ironing
- Arranging dry cleaning
- Make beds and change the bedsheets
- Maintain their wardrobe (color-coded)
- Preparing breakfast for the children in the morning (porridge and boiled egg mostly)
- Cook simple dinner daily for the kids and the Nanny (will be reheated later)
The ideal candidate will be independent, experienced, enthusiastic, and discreet.
Property: 2 storey flat with 3 bedrooms and a small office
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 7.30 am start for 5-6 hours per day - a total of 25-30 hours per week
Salary: £12-£14 net per hour (dependent on experience)
Start date: the week of the 12th April 2021
Vacancy number: 92049
Consultant to contact: Melinda Nagy (part-time) or Anisa Sykes Lane (full-time)