Live in or Live Out Housekeeper / Cook job in St Johns Wood , North London
A couple living in leafy St Johns Wood are looking for a flexible Housekeeper to help in their 3 bedroom flat. The gentleman’s teenage daughter comes to stay 2 or 3 nights per week and during these times you will work a later shift and be required to be there early the next morning to prepare breakfast for her.
They already employ a cleaner who works 2 – 3 times per week.
Duties to include:
- Light cleaning
- Laundry and Ironing – this will be your main focus
- Cooking dinner – they enjoy simple and healthy meals such as grilled fish
- Preparing breakfast
- For live out candidates -Staying over one or two nights per month if Dad has to travel
The ideal candidate for this role will be flexible and have high standards of laundry and ironing.
House: 3 bedroom flat
Live in: Tuesday-Saturday, flexible hours, but Saturday 7am-7pm. The other 4 days you will have an extra-large break in the day and may start early or late and finish early or late. You will be required to babysit up to 2 nights each week.
Live out: Flexible 6 days per week, with one day off per week
- Saturdays, 7am – 7pm
- Mondays, at least 4 hours
- 3 days per week, 5pm – 9pm (you can sleep in the property or go home – but you must be in the property in the evening and early next morning at 7am for breakfast)
- 6th day – you must be available to work hours required by employer
Live in: £500 net per week
Live out: £550 net per week
Vacancy Number: 87890
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane (Live out) & Dominique Keen (Live in)