Live out Housekeeper / Mother’s Help job in Barnes, South West London
A returning client is looking for an experienced Housekeeper/Mother’s Help to help in their busy family household. There are 2 boys aged 13 & 12 years old and a baby due in June. The eldest two boys are at boarding school. The family also have 3 dogs & 3 cats.
Mum is around so the role involves shared care.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning to a high standard
- Laundry and ironing
- Handwashing and sorting dry cleaning
- Daily cooking simple healthy family meals
- Keeping the house fully stocked
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Helping look after the baby
- Helping look after the boys when they are home from school (mainly during the holidays)
- Occasional dog walking
The ideal candidate for this role will child and dog friendly. Someone who is easy going, hardworking, helpful, confident and a self-starter is a bonus.
A confident driver is a bonus but not essential. Parking would be provided.
House: 3 storeys, 6 bedrooms
Days: Monday – Friday
Working hours: 9am – 6pm
Pay: £12-£14 p/h
Start Date: ASAP