Part time Live out Housekeeper job in Chelsea, South West London
A couple in Chelsea is looking for an experienced housekeeper to work in their 2 bedroom house on a part-time basis.
The home has a contemporary interior with wooden flooring and carpeting and glass and marble finishings.
They are looking to find a replacement of their long-standing Housekeeper who has been with them for 13 years and is now only leaving as relocating abroad.
The couple is out of the house most of the day so the ideal candidate must be responsible and able to take initiative.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning, tidying, and organizing to a high standard
- Laundry and ironing, including wardrobe management and color-coordinating of clothing
- Making beds and changing bed linen and towels
- Watering their plants
- Cleaning the fridge and disposing of any expired items
- Running errands such as going to the dry-cleaners
The ideal candidate must have previous experience as a housekeeper and must be trustworthy, have a good eye for detail and be very tidy, with openness to flexibility.
Nearest station: Fulham Broadway
House: 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom, double storey house
Hours: 20 hours per week spread across 4 hours shifts Monday – Friday (preferably mornings but there is room for flexibility)
Salary: £17 gross per hour
Vacancy number: 102975
Consultant to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org