Housekeeper (Live Out) Edinburgh New Town
Greycoat Lumley's client are a lovely couple are looking for an experienced Housekeeper for an immediate start for a 3 bedroom property in New Town, Edinburgh.
The couple are looking for an all-rounder who would have a good attitude, good work ethic and great eye for detail. The candidate must like dogs and have experience looking after them. They have a very friendly labrador.
Duties will include:
- General Housekeeping
- Laundry, Ironing, Change bedding
- In-person and online grocery shopping and taking deliveries
- Running errands both in-person and online
- Some basic meal preparation e.g. cutting up fruit
- Responsible for managing household supplies
- Ad hoc household chores
- Dog walking and dog sitting
- Occasional dog sitting when principals are on holiday. This would involve staying at the property and looking after the dog.
Driving License: Preferred but not essential
Salary: £25,000 GPA
Times: Working days - Monday to Friday - 40 hours
Job Number: 97177
Consultant: Lesley Jones