Part Time Live Out Housekeeper/Cook Job in Guildford, Surrey
A lovely new client based in Guildford is looking for an experienced housekeeper/cook/nanny to help mum with the running of the household.
This is a lovely family of 6 with children aged 13, 11, 9 & 7. The family also have a Labrador and guinea pigs.
Duties will include:
- Pickups and drop offs at school and activities
- Cleaning, Laundry & Ironing – to a high standard
- Tiled, Marble and Wood floor care
- Cooking simple family meals (eldest child is a pescatarian)
- Assisting with unpacking of luggage
- Accepting deliveries
- Assisting mum with food shopping and running errands
- Dropping kids off at activities during school holidays
Driving is essential. The ideal candidate for this role will be super friendly, warm, loves children, proactive, well spoken and takes own initiative.
House: Large 4 storey home with 6 bedrooms
Days: Monday to Friday – no weekends
Hours: 2 early start, early finish days – 7.30am-5pm and 2/3 late start days – 11am to 7/7.30pm
Start: End August beginning September
Vacancy Number: 102971
Consultant to contact: Shannon Anderson