Housekeeping Assistant job , Highgate , North London (1 year contract)
A family of three based in North London are looking for a Housekeeping Assistant to join their household team. During the COVID pandemic you will “live in” on a rotation basis working within a team of 3 and report to a Head Housekeeper.
Duties to include:
- Shared cleaning – to a high standard
- Shared laundry and ironing – to a high standard
- Ensure the house is fully stocked
- Keep in the house in good order and prepared for potential visits
The ideal candidate for this role will be a good team player, work to high standards and have an eye for detail.
House: Large family home
Hours: 1. Post COVID hours, 9.00am – 5.00pm, 5 days per week (sometimes including weekends)
2. Current working hours during COVID pandemic you will “live in” on rotation, 9.00am – 5.00pm (you will be required to do some overtime when you live in) - 8 days living with family(1 day isolation whilst having a COVID
test and working 7 days) Followed by 6 days off(when you will go home)
Salary: £27,000 gross per annum (6 – 12 months fixed term contract)
Accommodation: During the current pandemic you will live in on rotation, 8 days living with family(1 day isolation whilst having a COVID test and working 7 days) Followed by 6 days off(when you will go home).
Your accommodation will be either a lovely shared cottage with your own private room or a private caravan on site (again on a rotation basis). Food included.
Vacancy Number: 90778
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane or Dominique Keen