Part time Housekeeper job in South Kensington
Our Client, a lovely couple is looking for an experienced Housekeeper to help them out starting as soon as possible. The Client is looking for someone who has high standards in all areas of their work and is very diligent.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning - dealing with valuable furniture/furnishings and basic exterior cleaning (e.g. window cleaning)
- Laundry & Ironing - Includes doing minor clothing repairs (buttons, loose seams); otherwise liaising/arranging dry cleaners, tailors etc.
- Simple cooking, laying up simple lunches, helping with the preparation of main meals, and possibly one or two main meal courses in the week.
- Running errands - Grocery shopping
- Liaising with contractors/maintenance (includes identifying work needed)
- Internet ordering and errands (Ordering of materials etc. would be self-driven)
- Operation of complex household technology (e.g., heating and a/v system, air conditioning etc.)
- Ad-hoc additional duties as necessary
The ideal candidate for this role will maintain the general tidiness of the homes, be proactive, quiet and independent as well as be happy to help out where needed.
A driver is desired for the role but it will not be a deal breaker so please do apply either way.
Working Days and Hours: 3 full days per week, ideally Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9am - 5pm (total of 24 hours per week)
Salary: £12-£14 net per hour
Vacancy Number: 89679
Consultant to contact: Melinda Nagy