Live Out Housekeeper job in Notting Hill , London
A returning client is looking for an experienced and proactive Housekeeper to help in their family home in Notting Hill. The family are Mum, Dad and their two children aged 5 and 7 years, completing the family are a pet cat and dog.
They currently employ a Nanny for all childcare duties but you need to be child friendly to help out when needed.
Duties to include:
- Daily cleaning – including care of fine and antique furniture
- Laundry and Ironing – including hand washing and delicate fabrics
- Prepare breakfast and lunch (follow recipes) *You may also be required to occasionally cook dinner(this can be made earlier and reheated)
- Feeding pets & Dog walking (this is vary between daily or once/twice per week)
- Help with children when needed (in absence of the Nanny, you must be happy to babysit children)
- Liaising with tradesmen
- Running errands & grocery shopping
- Travel when needed – during the summer and other school holidays(in Europe)
The ideal candidate for this role will be super organised, have a high attention to detail, be child friendly and looking for a role with longevity.
House: 4 storeys , 4 bedrooms
Hours: Monday – Friday, varying shifts (7am – 3pm / 10am – 6pm / 11am – 7pm) depending on the day
Salary: £negotiable for the right candidate
Vacancy Number: 90497
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane