An exciting new opportunity has come up to work with a private family in Santa Fe in an all-rounder domestic role. This is a live-out role and you will be a driver, as it is required for the job. The family of five (three teenage children) are a relaxed, fun-loving family, who want someone to fit in with them and get along with them whilst keeping the house on a daily basis. You must also be a dog-lover as they have a miniature doodle on site.
- A mix of Housekeeping, PA, House Management and Nanny duties.
- Walking the dog.
- Ensuring the house is kept tidy and doing basic cleaning throughout the week - there is a weekly company that comes in to do a deep clean.
- Making the beds on a daily basis.
- Washing and ironing.
- Emptying and stacking the dishwasher.
- Taking the bins out.
- Grocery shopping (you have use of the car for this)
- PA/House Management:
- General diary management for the house.
- Booking external contractors such as gardeners or window cleaners.
- Getting in handymen if things need fixing.
- Helping the 10 year old with his homework when required.
- Carrying out basic cooking duties and meal prep for the children when it's needed.
- Being a support to the children and a listening ear.
- Are friendly, out-going and well-mannered.
- Are conscious of Covid and are happy to wear a mask at home.
- Have a can-do attitude and a willing nature to muck in and get involved where needed.
- Are organised and are able to run a house.
- Live locally or are happy to be based in Sante Fe (it's a live out role!).
- Drive and have your own car.
- Have an air of positivity and are happy in your job.
- Are trustworthy, reliable and take your own initiative.
- Are a self-starter and work independently.
Location: Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Hours: approx. 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Salary: $31.25 per hour, which is equivalent to $65,000 GPA
Package: Health insurance and contribution to the 401K. Car provided when working
Responsible Consultant: Diana Cheal - email@example.com