Live Out Housekeeper in Richmond, London
Our client in Richmond is looking for a notch Housekeeper to help in their 8 bedroom Richmond home. The client is two adults and two children, they already employ a Chef and a nanny. They have a team of housekeepers who you will be working alongside with.
This is a modern home with mixture of antique too, making it essential you knows which products to use for each.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning – to a high standard
- Laundry & Ironing - to a high standard, this will include wardrobe management and care of fine fabrics
- Setting dinner table
- Table service
- Basic cooking skills-prepping a simple, light breakfast – if you are on the earlier shift
- Running errands
- Picking up shopping and keeping good stock of essentials
- Flower arrangement is a bonus
The ideal candidates for this role will have previous experience working in a high end private house, have an excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a small team.
Hours: Monday – Friday, alternate weekly shifts (7.00am – 3.00/3.30pm & 10.30am – 7pm). Driving is essential to commute there everyday.
Salary: £550 net per week
Start: ASAP-April (possibly until the Summer)
Vacancy Number: 91260
Consultant to contact: Sahar Yassin