Part Time Housekeeper job in Richmond, TW10
A lovely down-to-Earth family based in central Richmond is looking for an experienced Housekeeper with good organisational skills.
The couple lives with their 11-year-old son and their two stepdaughters (aged 12 & 15 years old) stay with them over the weekends only.
Duties to include:
- cleaning house
- washing and ironing
- changing beds
- emptying and loading dishwasher
- preparing for weekly refuse collection
- arranging dry cleaning pick up and drop off from the house
- liaising with other household help (e.g. window cleaner)
- collecting and dropping off parcels
- grocery shopping
The ideal candidate for this role will be easy-going, child and dog-friendly, and have excellent attention to detail, and previous experience in a similar role.
House: semi-detached 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom townhouse over 5 floors
Hours: Monday – Friday, 20 hours per week, flexible for mornings or afternoons
Pets: No but their friends visit occasionally and bring their dogs along
Salary: £13-£14 net per hour
Vacancy Number: 96839
Consultant to contact: Melinda Nagy