Live Out Housekeeper job in South Kensington, London
Our client is looking for an excellent senior housekeeper to assist in their newly refurbished home in Central London. The principal is currently still in their property in Knightsbridge and will be moving to the new home in January 2021. The principal works from home.
You will be working alongside another cleaner who you will be leading in the day to day running of the house.
Duties to include:
- Putting in place systems to ensure nothing is forgotten or items ran out of, to include; perpetual inventories, reminders and checklists.
- Training current cleaner
- General cleaning – be knowledgeable of when to use the right products and exact frequency needed.
- Laundry & Ironing – to a high standard
- Shopping for fresh produce and ordering online as required
- Be a confident cook and be happy to prepare a nutritious lunch most days.
- Arrange and liaise with tradesmen as necessary
The ideal candidate will have excellent housekeeping skills and knowledge of 5* hospitality, with unrivalled attention to detail and a sense of pride in their work. They will be patient, calm and willing, with a good sense of initiative and very proactive . Someone discrete, who does not need to be micromanaged, who is confident, experienced and welcoming.
The candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate loyalty by being in the same position for at least 3 years. Must be a good communicator, with good written and spoken English.
House: 3 storeys, 2 bedrooms
Hours: Monday – Friday, (40hr working week with flexibility in hours but most likely to be between 11am – 8pm each day)
Salary: £35,000 - £38,600 gross per annum
Vacancy Number: 87969
Consultant to contact: Anisa Sykes Lane