Greycoat Lumleys are looking for a Housekeeper for their client in Stirling
Our client is seeking a pro-active and organised Housekeeper for their lovely family home. They require the Housekeeper to assist mum with the running of the house and also help out with the family’s three daughters aged 7, 9 and 12. This position can offer the successful candidate longevity and a great working environment.
· Preparing and cooking simple meals for the children
· Running errands to the post office and doing food shops
· Taking the children to after school activities
· Helping the children with evening routine
· Answering the door and helping with tradesmen
· Occasional proxy parenting
A driver with own car would be essential. There is parking at the property.
Dad travels a lot with work and sometimes mum accompanies him so it would be ideal if the Housekeeper could stay over to look after the girls during this time.
Hours: Ideally 12pm – 8pm
Days: Monday – Friday
Benefits: Pension and Medical Insurance
Job Number: 56413
Responsible Consultant: Katie – email@example.com