Live Out Housekeeper job on the Wentworth Estate, Virginia Water, Surrey
An experienced, professional and switched on Housekeeper is needed for a fully staffed informal residence, looking after a couple and their beautiful home.
You will have a very high standard of service, and be confident with administrative duties such as handling the petty cash and placing orders. Experience looking after very fine furnishings to a high standard and training is essential. A background on Yachts or Luxury Chalets would be a bonus.
Duties to include
- Running the house to the highest of standards.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining the highest standard of housekeeping throughout the house;
- Overall responsibility for all housekeeper duties including cleaning (inclusive but not limited to silverware), washing (laundry), ironing and assisting with cooking;
- Overall management of the interior staff team and communication of interior task lists/standards and procedures;
- Working closely with the principal and estate manager to assist with parties, dinners, events and taking care of guests when necessary;
- Some basic food prep
- Preparing table for lunch/dinner
- Good knowledge of products, equipment, and cleaning techniques
- Organising contractors and tradesmen
- Grocery shopping for the house residents;
- Watering plants and taking care of floral arrangements in the house;
- Inventory reconciliation
Hours 5 days per week, Monday to Friday 9 to 5
Salary £35k - £40k Gross Per annum
Consultant to contact; - Aaron Lebon