Live-In or Live-Out Housekeeper job near Leatherhead, Surrey
Live in Housekeeper required near Leatherhead / Dorking
A lovely returning client of ours who have 2 teen-aged children (15 and 17) at boarding school is looking for a teen friendly Housekeeper. The ideal candidate would be mature, flexible, hands on, and dog friendly.. Experience working in a large household would be an asset.
Duties to include
- All house responsibilities, including cleaning and tidying
- Laundry duties including ironing- knowledge how to care for more delicate fabrics (Lelit and Miele flat iron equipment is used) is essential
- Looking after the dogs (there is already a dog walker),
- Driving, this will include dropping off at the station, driving to appointments and social engagements, running errands like dry cleaning, chemist, etc. Occasionally a longer drive may be required if school pick is needed but this is rare.
- Minor shopping and errands
- House management, including energy and environmental efficiency awareness.
- Organisation and supervision of contractors (gardener, security, plumber, decorator, etc)
- Care of silver, art and antiques - training can be given if necessary
- Cooking is not required, however this would be a bonus.
- Very rarely supervision of children
Driving essential, car provided for work purposes
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, but flexibility is required to start earlier/finish later/house and dog sit when owners are away on holidays or are travelling on business.
- Market rate salary in line with skills/experience
- Use of small studio flat (main house - own entrance)
- Use of car while on duties
- 4 weeks holiday to be arranged for mutually convenient dates plus public holidays
Accommodation: Small studio flat in the main house with own entrance
Live In: £35,000- £38,000gpa (£500-£550 net per week)
Live out: £42,000- £47,000gpa (£600-650 net per week)
Start: When the right person is found
Job ID: 97522
Consultant to contact;-Shannon Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)