Live Out Housekeeper in Virginia Waters, Surrey.
Salary: £42,000 gpa
An exciting opportunity for an experienced housekeeper for a formal job with a wonderful family. Our client is looking for an exceptional and trustworthy individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys operating alongside a busy team.
This stunning 4 bedroom property is the residence of two adults and two teenage children and is fully staffed. You will be someone who love ironing perfect lines and takes pleasure in creating a 5 star experience for our clients.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning and organisation of the house to a five star level
- Having a good knowledge of the cleaning of marble, fine fabrics, fine arts and different woods.
- Vacuuming, polishing and dusting
- Laundry, mending and wardrobe management
- Ironing to a high level
- Changing of bedroom linens
- Cooking as requested
- General AdHoc duties
You will need to have a car to transport to and from the property as it is not so close to the station. There is room to park on the property.
5 days per week working 9am to 6pm and half day on Saturday.
Salary: £600 npw (£42,600 gpa)
Start date: As soon as possible
Responsible Consultant – Shannon Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Job ID : 95175