Greycoat Lumley's client are seeking a Housekeeper/ Mothers Help for their home in Cramond, Edinburgh. The lovely home is within easy access of the beach. It is an informal but busy household.
Applicants must be able discreet and respect the confidentiality of the family. They will need a current passport and be prepared to complete a full PVG check.
There is a part time nanny and applicants but be comfortable with occasional sole charge of the children.
This role is live in or live out - details of accommodation are below.
- General housekeeping and washing ironing, periodic deep cleaning.
- Dog care- feeding /walking/vet
- Cooking- being able to cook basic traditional meals essential. Would be great if person will bake a cake now and then too. Mum generally does all the cooking for the household.
- Dealing with tradesmen and deliveries
- Order weekly shopping, clean fridge and put away shopping once delivered.
- IT literate so that food can be ordered, appointments with delivery drivers etc can be made.
- As principal works from home office the housekeeper will be expected to organise their day and attend to what needs to be done without always checking. A daily diary can be utilised and a household float will be available.
- A car is also available for work purposes - fully driving license is essential
Live in accommodation is: Bedroom en suite and living room at one end of the house. Parking either in the drive or free on street parking.
Hours: 0800 – 1800 hrs 5 days occasional weekend help maybe needed
Hourly rate: £12 per hour increasing to £15 after 6 months probation period
Job Number: 95228
Consultant: Lesley Jones