Live in Housekeeper OR Couple Job, West Sussex
Salary: £40,000 (negotiable)
We have a fantastic opportunity for either a housekeeper or couple to take care of a beautiful 5 bedroom property in West Sussex. The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, pro-active and have a professional and positive attitude. This is a main residence for a couple, with a baby due early next year, and they have family dogs that rule the roost. It is essential that the Housekeeper is child friendly and has previous child care experience or knowledge.
This role will require the housekeeper to have flexibility in their daily routine, they should be happy take on occasional supervision of the child but there is no expectation for 'nannying' in the role. There is need for errand running and just generally being a help to the family as the role evolves and the family’s needs change.
The private accommodation is situated on the estate's stunning grounds and has its own patio, garden and place to park. The owner will happily allow couples in the house but not animals. They would love it if your partner was able to also be employed by the estate with skills in gardening and grounds maintenance, security and driving.
Duties to include but not limited to:
Housekeeper / Nanny
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry, ironing and fabric care
- Supporting the mother when the new baby arrives
- Childcare - Sole and Shared care
- Keep the babies things cleaned and organised
- Deep cleaning when the family are away
- Family cooking. (assistance in the kitchen)
- Support with dinner parties if and when required
- Provisioning for the household
- Running errands
- Animal care, pet sit if required when the family travel
- Driving duties as and when required.
Start date: Nov / Dec start - looking for the right candidate / couple
Working week: Monday - Friday,
Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate / Couple
Accommodation: One bedroom Apartment, with own garden
Driving: Driver is essential for the role
Job reference number: 94255
Responsible consultant: Shannon Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org)