Part time Cook/Housekeeper Job near Chalk Farm, London
A lovely family of 5 are looking for a daily afternoon Cook/Housekeeper to work for them on a permanent basis to simplify their afternoons and reverse whatever chaos the children have inflicted on the house in the hours after school.
The family is Mum, Dad and their 3 children aged 6-year-old twins and a 2 years old toddler. They have been employing a Cleaner Monday to Friday in the mornings for years who deals with the household chores. This family is very informal.
Your duties to include:
- Prepare a healthy family dinner daily
- Empty and organise school bags
- Prepare three lunch boxes and snack boxes ready for the next day
- Clean and tidy the kitchen after cooking, leave the dishwasher empty
- Put toys away
- Lay the table
- Mind the toddler while Mum is doing the twins' school runs
- BONUS: babysitting a bonus
The ideal person for the role would be a pair of willing, flexible hands to Mum someone who is a great cook and is creative about this.
Property: 4 storey house with 5 bedrooms
Other staff employed: daily morning Cleaner
Days and hours: Monday to Friday, from 2 pm to 7 pm (25 hours per week)
Salary: £13 - £15 net per hour
Start date: ASAP
Vacancy number: 92775
Consultant to contact: Melinda Nagy