A new client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking to sponsor a reliable and experienced Housekeeper to move to Southern Portugal to manage their private 8 bedroom Villa.
The client is looking for very strong candidates who also have cooking experience, can drive and are open to moving to Portugal to begin work soon. The successful candidate should have not dependants and be mature and experienced in domestic service with a friendly not familiar attitude.
Key responsibilities include
- Manage all housekeeping to high standard
- Provision for the Household
- Cooking of a good standard – usually between 4– 10 people including some dietary requirements and preferences
- Driver – for shopping purposes
- Flexibility with hours when the Principal visits
The positon provided the following benefits
- Glorious private accommodation in a private setting in Southern Portugal
- Medical and Dental
- European Working Visa sponsorship
- All expenses covered and payed for
- Holiday bonus / spending money
- Attractive Salary: € 40,000 Gross per annum.
The client would first conduct Video interviews before a 1 week’s payed trial. Candidates should show a demonstrable history in Private service on a CV and be of a friendly not familiar professional personality.
To express an interest in this role Pleas contact Archie McClintock at with your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org